Due to maintenance, our online application system will be unavailable: March 14th at 5:00 pm to March 15th at 6:00 am.
At WSECU, we’re all in when it comes to taking care of our staff. We recognize and value the contributions of each of our employees – not only toward the success of WSECU, but also toward our members’ financial success. We rely on our staff to help us grow and it is our responsibility – and our pleasure – to encourage and ensure a healthy balance of work life and personal life.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that our employees love. Part-time employees are also eligible for our most valuable benefits.
Your Time – It’s Valuable!
Having a balanced life means spending quality time away from work. That’s why we give our employees time to lead a well-balanced life:
- 12.5 hours general leave accrual per month in the first year and graduated accrual thereafter*
- 3.5 hours sick leave accrual per month (base level for full-time employees)*
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Jury duty, military and bereavement leave
Your Personal Health
Good health is an important part of living a quality life, right? The health of our employees means a great deal to us and that’s why we offer:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans (two provider choices and multiple coverage options)
- Long-Term Disability (company-paid benefit for full-time employees)
- Long-Term Care (company-paid base plan with buy-up options)
- Wellness program with incentives
- Paid volunteer time
- Onsite fitness center at company headquarters
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Your Financial Health
We believe that being financially healthy both now and in the future just makes sense…especially since we’re a financial institution! Being compensated well for all the effort you put into your job is one part of the equation. Part two is planning for your future, including retirement. Both are equally important and we’re all about helping our employees being financially healthy with:
- Competitive pay
- Retirement plan: 401(k) pre-tax and Roth after-tax employee contributions with an 8.5% employer contribution
- Life insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (company-paid with as well as optional voluntary coverage)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Commute Trip Reduction Program for employees at the corporate office that provides financial incentives to those employees who use an alternative mode of transportation as means of getting to work.
We’ve worked hard to cultivate an employee-friendly culture where growth and internal career advancement are encouraged. We support our employees by offering professional development and training opportunities. You’ll discover that our work environment is both professional and comfortable. And yes, that includes a relaxed, business casual dress code. Plus, if you know someone who would love to be all in with the WSECU team, refer them to us for employment and you may receive a $300 bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We also proudly support veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces
*Leave amounts may differ in some locations