Mortgage Loan Coordinator
The Mortgage Origination Team is seeking a Loan Coordinator to assist with compiling quality mortgage loan application packages, clearing loan file conditions, and ensuring loans fund as scheduled.
What does a Mortgage Loan Coordinator do?
- Provides upfront review of initial mortgage and equity loan files to identify missing items and assists with completing the application packages
- Reviews data to ensure it meets established standards and regulatory compliance requirements
- Maintains a detailed account of all loans in the pipeline and ensures files are moving through the process in a timely manner to meet anticipated funding dates
- Communicates with members, Realtors, staff and various third parties to expedite file processing
- Provides sales support to Home Loan Consultants
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- High school graduate or equivalent, or greater
- Two years’ experience in residential lending with familiarity of Fannie Mae guidelines
- Customer service experience
- Ability to be registered with the NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry)
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Possess a high level of initiative to produce accurate work in a high pressured, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Where you'd work: Olympia, WA
When you’d work: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm, with scheduling flexibility required to meet business needs
How much you’ll earn? DOQ, plus an excellent benefits package
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We also proudly support veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces